We are in this together.
At Optum and Mountain View Medical Group, keeping you healthy is our top priority, and protecting yourself and your family during the pandemic is an important part of managing your health.
We are currently providing vaccines to patients 70 and older. Due to high demand, vaccines will be given by appointment only.
Patients who are 70 and older, please contact us by email to be placed on the COVID-19 vaccine waiting list. Please send your first and last name, date of birth, and telephone number to COSvaccine@optum.com, and our Team will be contacting you over the next few weeks to schedule your COVID vaccine. If you do not have access to email please call us at 1-719-463-5650 and our team will assist you in being placed on the waiting list.
Want more information?
There are several ways to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine:
• Sign up for the latest news and health information from Optum
• Visit our website for safety information, updates on the vaccine, and important FAQs
• Visit the CDC COVID-19 website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
• Visit the Colorado Department of Health and Environments COVID-19 website at https://covid19.colorado.gov/
• Visit the El Paso County Health Department How Will I get the vaccine page at https://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/how-will-i-get-the-vaccine
If you are feeling sick or need care, please contact your doctor’s office. You do not need to contact your doctor, at this time, to schedule a vaccine appointment.